I’m encouraging every plan sponsor I know to read “Why GE, Boeing, Lowe’s, and Walmart are Directly Buying Health Care for Employees.” The recent Harvard Business Review piece does a nice job explaining why and how a growing number of large employers are embracing the specialty centers of excellence model, as available through EdisonHealth. (more…)
- Keeping Score: LTD Income Replacement Benefit Percentage
- Don’t Forget About PCORI Fees
- Deep Dive Roundtable Makes a Splash
- Keeping Score: Specialty Drug Spend through Medical
- Right to Try: Beneath the Surface
- IRS Announces HSA Limits for 2019
- Back to the Future: Is it Time to Bring Back R&C?
- Free Resources + Heart Walk Info
- IRS Allows Taxpayers with Family Coverage to Use $6,900 HSA Limit for 2018
- Dance Partner Dilemma: Are integrated medical and Rx solutions what we need?