I’m encouraging every plan sponsor I know to read “Why GE, Boeing, Lowe’s, and Walmart are Directly Buying Health Care for Employees.” The recent Harvard Business Review piece does a nice job explaining why and how a growing number of large employers are embracing the specialty centers of excellence model, as available through EdisonHealth. (more…)
- Health FSA Limit will Increase for 2018
- Health Plan Sponsors Need Thaler Too!
- President Signs Executive Order Designed to Change ACA Rules
- White House Announces ACA Subsidies Will End
- Elephant in the Room: Are Employers Ready to Address Specialty Drug Spending?
- 5 Questions to Ask Your Benefits Adviser
- Court Orders EEOC to Reconsider Wellness Rules
- Senate Rejects Efforts to Repeal the ACA
- More Employers Taking the Direct Route to Better Healthcare
- Managing Orphan Drugs in Your Health Plan