I’m encouraging every plan sponsor I know to read “Why GE, Boeing, Lowe’s, and Walmart are Directly Buying Health Care for Employees.” The recent Harvard Business Review piece does a nice job explaining why and how a growing number of large employers are embracing the specialty centers of excellence model, as available through EdisonHealth. (more…)
- Do Your Employees Understand their Health Insurance Choices?
- Only PBMs Benefit from Rebate-driven System [UPDATE]
- Keeping Score: Members per Employee
- Keeping Score: LTD Income Replacement Benefit Percentage
- Don’t Forget About PCORI Fees
- Deep Dive Roundtable Makes a Splash
- Keeping Score: Specialty Drug Spend through Medical
- Right to Try: Beneath the Surface
- IRS Announces HSA Limits for 2019
- Back to the Future: Is it Time to Bring Back R&C?