I’m encouraging every plan sponsor I know to read “Why GE, Boeing, Lowe’s, and Walmart are Directly Buying Health Care for Employees.” The recent Harvard Business Review piece does a nice job explaining why and how a growing number of large employers are embracing the specialty centers of excellence model, as available through EdisonHealth. (more…)
- IRS Reduces HSA Limit for Family Coverage for 2018
- Are Benefits a Popularity Contest?
- Seeing Clearly: The Cost of a Miracle Cure
- Spending Resolution Affects ACA Taxes
- Chelko Builds on Specialty Drug Expertise with Addition of Pharmacist
- Individual Mandate Penalty will be Eliminated in 2019
- Furnishing Deadline Delayed for 2017 ACA Reporting
- Health FSA Limit will Increase for 2018
- Health Plan Sponsors Need Thaler Too!
- President Signs Executive Order Designed to Change ACA Rules