Pat performs research and analysis for clients on current health plan management trends, health care reform, benefits administration/outsourcing and wellness programs. He also provides detailed analyses and support for clients in the area of traditional and specialty drugs with a focus on lowest cost management.
Before joining Chelko at the beginning of 2016, Pat served for seven years as a program manager and business analyst for a manufacturer in the HVAC industry.
• Performed detailed analysis and created recommendations for the selection of a PBM for a company with 1,800 employees. The project resulted in estimated three year savings of over $600,000 and produced a more transparent pricing arrangement for the client.
• Managed the implementation of an outsourcing client with over 4,000 participants.
• Coordinated development of the new Chelko Performance Scorecard.
Education and Certifications
• Bachelor of Science in Finance – Cleveland State University
• Master of Business Administration – John Carroll University
• Licensure | Life, Accident, Health and Annuities Insurance – State of Ohio
In his free time, Pat enjoys working on his 1971 MGB or spending time in his woodworking shop.
24651 Center Ridge Rd, Suite 110
Westlake, Ohio 44145