Lisa joined our firm in 2013. Day-in and day-out, she helps our clients’ plans run smoothly and efficiently. She leads many of our vendor selection projects, preferred provider network analyses, medical claims data analyses, and plan design efforts. Passionate about client satisfaction and delivering high value and quality work, Lisa is also a fierce vendor manager and negotiator on our clients’ behalf.
Lisa developed her foundational benefits expertise on the plan sponsor side after beginning her career as an analyst for a defined contribution plan recordkeeper. She served as a compensation and benefits analyst at Jo-Ann Stores and AVP, Employee Benefit Strategy and Design for KeyCorp. At Key, Lisa was responsible for vendor management, spearheaded a radical redesign of its retiree medical benefits, managed all aspects of its group dental benefits program, and led a communication campaign to introduce its consumer driven health plan.
• As an early proponent of Consumer-Directed Health Plans, leads the design, implementation and communication of these plans for our clients.
• Applied expertise in vendor selection and negotiation to save a large manufacturer millions of dollars in life and accidental death premiums.
• Facilitated the selection of a medical TPA and health network for a manufacturer with over 2,000 employees, resulting in projected savings of over $1M per year.
• Founding member of the Worldwide Employee Benefits Network (WEB), Greater Cincinnati Chapter
• Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – John Carroll University
When Lisa is away from the office, you can generally find her watching or coaching her daughters and volunteering at their school. She also enjoys doing yoga and running.