At the Chelko Consulting Group, we serve our clients’ benefit plan management needs and empower them with the tools and resources to out-manage their competition. We assist medical, life and disability plan managers in becoming high performers and guide them in ways to improve employee health and productivity.
For almost twenty years, we’ve filled a significant gap in the marketplace – the gap between enormous, market-setting consulting firms and insurance company producers/brokers. The market has responded by its demand for our unique combination of depth, expertise and affordability. We continue to grow and to serve this marketplace by delivering independent, fact-based, validated and practical results at a fraction of the cost of higher-priced firms.
Chelko Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Westlake, OH
Do you possess solid work management skills and analytical/financial aptitude? We are looking for someone who also has project and vendor management skills. The individual will work with key third-party service providers to finalize confidentiality and HIPAA agreements, secure needed data files and convert/process these files correctly, input and analyze data in preparation for our client reports, secure timely and accurate progress reports from vendors, and address other occasional service/communication issues.
This person will also serve as a support resource for our team of more than fifteen consultants and service professionals. The new team member will work closely with consultants and our in-house pharmacists to ensure data accuracy, respond to client needs, and create client deliverables. A solid analytical and technical background, and the ability to work on multiple projects at a time are highly desired.
– Solid analytical abilities to vet and work with data and ensure report results are reasonable and accurate
– Strong written and oral communication skills, including the soft skills to achieve high-performance from third-party service providers while maintaining positive working relationships
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Ability to manage one’s own time to meet project deadlines
– Self-motivated individual that enjoys providing excellent service to internal and external customers
– Solid Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Education and Experience Requirements
– Relevant two- or four-year college degree is preferred, but not required
– 2-3 years of professional experience also preferred, but not required
– Competitive salary
– Incentive compensation
– Competitive benefits package
Please submit resume to:
Chelko Consulting Group